We want you to be happy with your purchase, so we have a Return/Refund Policy that allows you to return or exchange most products within a 30 day period if you are not happy with them, subject to the terms set out below. We also are happy to assist with any issues with defective or faulty products during the warranty period or within 6 months of purchase if there is no warranty, subject to the terms set out below.
How to request a return
To request a return or ask for additional details on our return/refund policy, you can:
- Email email@example.com
- Call us on 021 9050555 during our normal operating hours
- Visit our store; you can find the address on the contact page.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you might have.
We are happy to accept a return of a non-perishable item within 30 days of you receiving it or purchasing it at the store, provided that:
- It is unused and undamaged.
- It is in the original condition it was purchased.
- It is not missing any accessories, parts, documentation, or other items that came with it.
- It is in its original packaging, which also remains in its original condition.
- You notify us of the fact that you want to return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt.
When returning an item, you may request:
- To exchange it for another item (or multiple items) provided that the value of the purchase is the same.
- Where the value of the purchase is higher, you can pay in the difference (though the payment will be required before we release your new order);
- Where the value of the new purchase is lower, we can refund or credit you for the difference as per the options below;
- To receive store credit in the form of an electronic gift voucher that you can use at any time and over any number of purchases in the future;
- To receive a refund either via your original method of payment, or by EFT when that is not possible.
Where you have opted for a refund, please allow up to 7 working days to receive the funds after the completion of the evaluation process mentioned below.
Preparing your item(s) for return
When returning products to us, please ensure:
- You have included all accessories, parts and any other contents of the original packaging;
- That everything is in the condition required per these terms;
- Where we have organised a courier collection, that you include the paperwork or reference numbers that we send you when giving it to the courier;
- That you package the items safely for the return transit; If items are damaged on the way back to us, we may not be able to process your return.
Return evaluation process
If you return an item, we will have to receive and inspect it before processing a refund or exchange. We will need to ensure it meets the conditions outlined above; if it does not, we will contact you to either arrange to get the item(s) back or let you know if we have another way forward. Please allow up to 3 working days from receipt of a return for us to inspect the items returned. We will notify you once we have.
Damages in transit
Please be sure to inspect your order upon receipt, and let us know as soon as possible, and within a maximum of 7 days, about the issue. Please include as much detail as possible about the damage or any other issues. Where possible, please include photographs of the damage.
If a package is visibly damaged when the courier arrives, we would ask you to either decline delivery and let us know, or request that the courier notes it on their waybill or electronic device and let us know. This will ensure that we can make claims with the couriers where necessary.
Incorrect items delivered
If we accidentally deliver the wrong items to you, please let us know as soon as possible, and within a maximum 7 days, by contacting us on any of our electronic channels or simply replying to your order confirmation email. We will make sure to arrange for incorrect items to be swapped. Please understand that we will need to get the incorrect items back before dispatching the correct items.
Exceptions to return/refund policy
Perishable products, including coffee beans, cannot be returned.
If you suspect that there is a quality issue with any of the coffee beans you receive us, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that beans will be at their best when they are fresh so, please use them within a few weeks of purchasing. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that what you order will be to your personal taste and cannot accept returns on the basis that you did not enjoy the coffee.